The Tales of Li'l Foot...

One mom's journey through motherhood

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Not to be evil or anything...

If you know me...you know I cringe anytime a kid goes flying by me in a parking lot, in a supermarket, or anywhere on a pair of heelys...Then you also know that I make stink eyes at the display of Heelys in the shoe department of any store I go into...honestly?...it serves 'em right...Those things are so dangerous and they CAN NOT be any good for a child's leg development. I mean, think about it, one foot and leg is constantly doing something the other foot/leg combo is doing and visa versa.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,278562,00.html

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM , Blogger PBPDesigns said...

Gee, and they wonder why kids are getting fat! They don't actually hve to WALK anywhere, anymore. Just put on their wheeled shoes and get lazy!!!

 
At 3:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I could work these things. I'd fall flat on my face! They're kinda dumb.. don't cha think?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home