One mom's journey through motherhood
posted by Li'l Foot's Mommy @ 12:05 PM
she is so cute! i love her silly, laughing eyes!can you email me your email so i can send you some questions?? i can't wait!
seriously, you had to put the picture of me with the bad hair on your blog. Are we friends?
Does the hair matter if it's the love between you and TT that makes the picture so beautiful...and yes...we...are...friends...the...best..of!!!
She's wearing the bow I made her! YAY! MP: didn't notice your hair, was looking at her little face! I'll go back and look now. Now that you mentioned it.
MP: still not sure what you're talking about. You look happy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
she is so cute! i love her silly, laughing eyes!
can you email me your email so i can send you some questions?? i can't wait!
seriously, you had to put the picture of me with the bad hair on your blog. Are we friends?
Does the hair matter if it's the love between you and TT that makes the picture so beautiful...and yes...we...are...friends...the...best..of!!!
She's wearing the bow I made her! YAY!
MP: didn't notice your hair, was looking at her little face! I'll go back and look now. Now that you mentioned it.
MP: still not sure what you're talking about. You look happy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home