I walked out my front door this morning...and Happy belated St. Ptrick's Day!!!
...and the tears froze to my cheeks!
Why...you might ask?
Because I am back to work today...so sad...I just want to be home cuddling with Li'l Foot. Is that so much to ask? **sigh**
I mean really...who would want to leave this little face...

She's just too cute...and I'm not really all that biased as you may think...ok perhaps a little!
So, today is Cassie's first day home with daddy. She and daddy will have the next two weeks to bond before she starts daycare at which point I get to go through this whole emotional roller coaster again.
Here are some more pics for your viewing pleasure... Enjoy...
The toes are soooo tickly...

Top of the mornin' to ya wave...

Thanks for the St. Patrick's Day outfits Aunt MJ, Aunty R, Aunt C, Great Aunt Jo...
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! The mommarazzi visited our house this past weekend again and Cassie did not disappoint in all her outfits. Apparel credits: Threads provided by many friends and family!





2 Comments:
Adorable!
Wish I could be there to hug her. She's so adorable. Mom's bringing something back for her from me.
Love Ya!-
Bama Sis
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home