The Tales of Li'l Foot...

One mom's journey through motherhood

Friday, December 08, 2006

Thursday's confessions....

It's been a while so I thought I'd being it back and believe me, I'm in need of a little absolution right about now.

Confession #1:
This morning I was in the process of my morning where I make my oatmeal. I had turned the stove on to boil the water and out of nowhere, poof out of the blue, there it was...the container of cupcakes hubbie made and then I frosted the other night. Well, the top of the container popped right off, a cupcake jumped out, the milk leaked out the fridge and into a tall glass and before I knew what hit me, I had a cupcake in one hand and tall glass of milk in the other and I was chowing down. Needless to say it was 6:45 IN THE MORNING and the entire cupcake and glass of milk was history BEFORE the water on the stove began to even become remotely hot never mind boil. I then proceeded to consume the oatmeal cause I felt guilty for having eaten a cupcake for brefix.

Confession #2:
I don't want to go to my company holiday party this afternoon, I want to go home and buy our Christmas tree so we can decorate it tomorrow morning.

Confession #3:
I nested in my cube yesterday. I cleared the decks and the walls and coated everything with Fantastic if not once, sometimes 2 times if the dust bunnies wouldn't budge. And then I organized EVERYTHING!!! I mean, rewrote all my random post its with information I need at my fingertips at any given moment are now organized and in one place on the wall for quick reference.

Confession #4:
There was a dusting of snow on everything when we got home from the city last night. And I walked out to a little snow squall this morning too and it was 17 degrees at our house and even though I'm now colder than my body previously would've been, I loved that snow was falling on my nose.

Confession #5:
I want about 5 different items out of the vending machine right now from our pantry here at work.

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know...I could use some organizational help at my house... ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home