Random items that don't warrant having their own entry...
"Ginormous", a collaboration of the words gigantic and enormous is now a word in the Merriam-Webster dictionary. I love that word. Just in case enormous and gigantic didn't portray how large something was...now you have "ginormous"!!!
I can't find the registration the DMV JUST. SENT. ME. *#&@!!!
Li'l Foot is almost 6 months old (as in this Saturday)...look for the 6 month update to be posted on Saturday (including her 6 month doctor visit stats and stuff from last Saturday). And her 6 month pictures to be posted on Monday.
I just discovered a feature on my email that translates what I type into other languages...maybe I should've known that before I spoke to my Portuguese cleaning people trying to get them to understand that my couches needed to be pretty much like new clean. Because if I had known about this function before, I would've told him this: "usted tiene limpiador de la tapicería, mi amigo está tomando los sofás y él es alérgico al pelo del gato". Instead we had a 3 minute conversation with me getting more and more frustrated at the fact that he lives in America and can't speak sufficient English to run a business and basically didn't understand a lick of what I was trying to tell him!!!!
Yes I work, I write blogs now on my crackberry (blackberry) while I'm on the train.
I have a ton of birthdays coming up that I have to buy presents for and these are not the optional type...they're family.
I've been helping my mom clean out her house because she's moving. Hmmm...maybe this requires it's own entry. Yeah I think so. More on this later.

3 Comments:
FYI, Google also has a language translator tool. Check it out... www.google.com
Tuesday, 6/12, just because I love you (not because I have a blog).
Ladybug has a blog??? WHERE??? send Southern Sis the link, please!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home