The Tales of Li'l Foot...

One mom's journey through motherhood

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hi 5 Meme

I was tagged for a Hi5 meme by Pocklock. I heart meme's!!! They're fun!!!

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
1. Harmonias Cuppa Tea
2. Sassy
3. Roberta
4. Pocklock
5. Li'l Foot's Mommy

Next, tag 5 people (4 out of 5 don't have blogs so just send me your entry I'll post it on my blog...1st come 1st serve order and if you all follow through and do this, I'll even post another entry today!!! perhaps even the follow up to the flip flop adventure!!! hahaha):
1. Moonshine
2. Southern Sis
3. Ladybug
4. Mohaloaloha
5. Moser (delite!!!! that's you!!!)

Questions:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was getting ready to be a senior in college so I was most likely working at Blockbuster or something and getting excited to be an intern at Guiding Light...I might have also puked on a dog on Long Island that 4th of July.
What were you doing 1 year ago?

I was 2 or 3 months pregnant and helping Pocklock plan her wedding. Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Cabot Horseradish Cheese and crackers
2. Red rooster soft serve ice cream
3. Entenmann's Cheese Filed Danish
4. M&Ms
5. Buffalo chicken dip and Fritos

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to: (oh God I suck at this & oh yes I really did scroll through my iPod to get song titles and matching artist names)
1. Big Blue Note (Toby Keith)
2. I Need You (Tim McGraw)
3. Friends (Michael W. Smith)
4. Who You'd Be Today (Kenny Chesney)
5. Whiskey Lullaby (Brad Paisley)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Work from home doing something I can simultaneously do while having Li'l Foot at home with me. I would have to work I couldn't quit working altogether.
2. Buy a bigger house with 4 bedrooms, a tricked out kitchen for hubbie, a ginormous attic for storage, a huge garage and finished basement, and a fenced in yard for Guinness to play.
3. Pay off all my family's debt so they can all start fresh.
4. Go on wind jammer cruises at will.
5. Visit all 50 states in alphabetical order and see everything they all have to offer...possibly in a chaffeur driven Winabago

Five bad habits:
1. Leave the bathroom door open when I'm peeing at home. (this is because of my friend from college)
2. Not do the exercises the Physical Therapist gave me to do at home
3. Drive faster thru the backroads to the train station than I should be
4. I don't always put my debit card back in my wallet right away making it difficult to find the next time I need it.
5. Read blogs at work more often than I should, when I should be working

Five things you like doing:
1. Going shopping with Pocklock on Saturday mornings
2. Giving Li'l Foot baths and generally doing anything that requires time spent with her
3. Going for picnics with hubbie and Li'l Foot at the park
4. Scuba diving
5. Going on wine tours

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Leg warmers
2. Banana hair clip
3. My cheerleading jacket from high school
4. My oh-so-stinky-and-should-be-retired-black-flip-flops
5. Anything with shoulder pads

Five favorite toys:
1. iPod
2. Treo
3. Camera
4. Sirius satellite radio
5. Sky chair swing

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only you would need to visit all 50 states in alpha-effing-betical order.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home