The Tales of Li'l Foot...

One mom's journey through motherhood

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just one submission for..."Tuesday's Confession"!

I JUST ATE ONE OF THE MOST SERIOUS PIECES OF FOOD CONFECTIONS.......EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! So I decided to take a picture as proof that I sinned...and I'm now confessing...and I will do my penance like a good Catholic girl!!!! I'm confessing for it, but really it's NOT MY FAULT...but I'll confess anyway. See this is how it happened. I was sitting at MY desk...minding MY own business...doing MY work (for a change)...sipping MY water...checking MY e-mail...etc. etc. etc...and then a coworker came over and plopped a whole pizza pie and 6 of these devilish food confections in a plastic thingy on the other side of MY cubicle wall on the counter top (which is where items of general consumption go to get consumed) and the funniest thing happened next. This silly BIG ASS cupcake made it's hasty escape from the latched shut plastic container thingy...jumped over the cubicle wall partition...found my drawer with the plates and napkins in it...found it's way to the pantry CLEAR ACROSS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE 5th FLOOR to get a cup of milk...came back to MY desk...hopped back onto MY desk (a 3 foot leap up from the floor...easily) plopped itself onto the plate next to my keyboard and said..."EAT ME...EAT ME!!!" So here it is...

BEFORE.....









And then...



AFTER......










IT TOLD ME TO!!! So is it really sinning? The baby wanted it! I'm gonna be feeling kicks from the "baby-sugar-rush" that's gonna take place right about...oooo...now!!!! I really think the only thing I have to confess is that I actually ate the thing with a fork...can you believe it...a fork...a cupcake...sheesh...I never thought I'd say that...it's like eating pizza with a fork and knife...THAT'S SINFUL!!!! Can I get an AMEN? Would you please just scroll BACK UP and look at the proportion of the cupcake versus my keyboard...honestly...why so big?

So I guess saying an Our Father and 10 Hail Marys isn't really gonna atone for my sin in any good way... so I'll just atone by doing something healthy...

Like this......










But again...isn't the apple how EVE got into trouble in the first place?

But anyway!

And in closing...like any good Catholic...Oh my God I am heartly sorry for having offended thee and I detest all my sins because of thy just punishment but most of all because they offend you my God, who is all good and deserving of all my love...I firmly resolve with the help of thy grace to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sins...AMEN!!!

IT REALLY SHOULD'VE READ...

Oh my God...I am heartly sorry for me and the baby having demolished that entire cupcake and I detest the the darn thing because of the terrible temptation it lured me into its clutches with...but it was good and deserving of every bite...I firmly resolve never ever to use a fork to eat another cupcake with and to avoid the near occasion of cupcake luring...AMEN!!!

6 DAYS UNTIL HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing I'm not watching my waste line to fit into a bikini...have the preggers bathing suit already packed which will hide the cupcake that now resides on my right butt cheek (and NO I'm not including a picture of that)! I will however, once I start showing post a pic of the babybump...but I'm really not showing so much yet....YET is the operative word there people...YET!!!


Please note...the boss walked by and told me to put the 3 remaining cupcakes in MY refrigerator under my desk because he'll want ONE tomorrow...ok...why then do I have to put ALL 3 in my refrigerator if you want ONE tomorrow...that can only mean sinfulness tomorrow too...oh jeez!

2 Comments:

At 4:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you imagine if the Garden of Eden had cupcakes instead of apples? Maybe we'd be thinking that cupcakes were healthy snacks now!

 
At 4:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...tooo funny!!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home